Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Worries..?

Well I haven't been very loyal to my own blog. This is definitely not the first time of my inconsistency in writing on this blog.
I apologize.
Lots of things have been going on my mind lately. That sounds like a poor excuse. Honestly, I think having dense thoughts is what had me write some of my best pieces I've ever written. Not this time.
I'm trying to write acceptably and trying not to sound, in any way, cliche about anything. And I apologize if I do.
One of the things I've been doing, I've been trying to juggle different tasks and priorities. My AP World mock exam is coming up and I'm trying to study as much as I possibly can in the next three days. But at the same time, I don't know shit of what's going on in my math class. I'm trying to study and get extra help on that as well, but with the AP exam getting so close, I just can't find the time to study anything.
Well, I'm trying to find a new way to let my thoughts out, let my mind breathe every now and then. What better way than this blog, right?
I'll try not to hold back on my writing. I realized the more I restrain my thoughts in writing, the more restless my mind will eventually become.

- Nabila

No comments:

Post a Comment